Saturday, March 14, 2009

Important Tips for eye care


Your eyes are really important, through this organ of your body you able to see the whole and colourful world.

Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrots, drumstick, spinach., papaya and mangoes. All these are rich in beta carotene which helps to have healthy eyes.

Take adequate rest. Rest will refresh the eyes and help them work more efficiently.

Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation. Only then your eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good performance.

Drink at least 12 glasses of water to avoid any kind of puffiness in the eyes. Drinking lots of water helps to flush out waste from the body.

Do not rub your eyes for any reason but instead just blink your eyelids. Blinking is a good massage and exercise to the eyes.

Use a clean cotton ball dipped in milk to clean your eyes. Milk is a good and safe natural cleanser.

To induce a glow into your eyes insert 2 drops of pure rose water using a dropper.

This also gives you an special eye lift.

Regularly apply oil mixed in glycerin to your eye lashes and eye brows to keep them dense and dark.

Always use sunglasses during the peak day time to protect your eyes from sunrays. Direct sunrays cause heavy damage to eyes.

Place a slice of potato or cucumber on both the eyes, after 10 minutes remove and wash the eyes. This helps to avoid under eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.

18 comments:

  1. I know how important to take care of your eyes. Because I think this one is most important part of human body and we should take care of it.

    This whole are in our hand and we should take care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of regular work in front of computer I am noticing that there is some kind of damage to my eyes.

    I cant stare at long distant place. Seems to me that I will have to take care of my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should take the break after every 30 minutes. Use anti glare coating glasses and use TFT monitor instead of CRT.

    I am sure you will feel the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To take care of your eyes I think you should see distant object after every 25 minutes.

    Wash your eyes with cold water and keep checking your eyes on the regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyes are important organ of human body. With this organ you will be able to see whole world. You will be able to see how many colours there are in the life and how can you enjoy them.

    So you should take care of eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really basic and helpful tips and I am sure that if we will follow them on regular basis than there will be no problem in our eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the eyes are the best blessing and we must take some steps that are really helpful for the eye care.
    this blog discuss the different tips that cam be used to make the eyes heallthy. this blog is really more informtive and we must follow all these tips...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the information. Its very true that there are many ways to care for our eyes like regular checkups, applying cucumber juice, eating healthy food, wearing glasses, splashing water on eyes etc. For more details refer eye care tips

    ReplyDelete
  9. With my current work, my eyes are very essential as it involves a lot of designing. I really can't imagine my life as a visually impaired person. So I do all means, to regularly take care of my eyes, so as not to end up like that.

    Aside from the tips you have mentioned, I also had a special eyeglasses made by an optometrist. Indianapolis indeed, has a lot of good eye doctors. They are experts on what your eyes need. Personally, I make sure that I rest my eyes even for just 20 minutes (as advised by the optometrists in Indianapolis) in between computer usage. Well, I certainly enjoyed reading your post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Apart from this we should also know there are some good way of doing massage of our eyes. By doing this eye massage we can improve the look and freshness of our eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post about Tips for eye care thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think eyes suck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. shut up home remedies

    ReplyDelete
  14. You dont know nothing about eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really a thing to consider, thank you very much regarding writing about this subject. . !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good post! Thanks for sharing this information I appreciate it. God bless!

    eye doctors somerville, ma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good and amazing post. Nice to read your post it's give such a good information. Waiting for next post. If you want to do marketing for your business just click
    Bulk Sms Service Provider in Bengal


    ReplyDelete
  18. Your post is really good information I liked it and enjoyed it. Keep sharing such important posts.
    Bulk SMS Service Providers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete